This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[maint] Obsolete ARM et.al.
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>,Scott Bambrough <sbambrough at zimismobile dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 12:54:51 -0500
- Subject: [maint] Obsolete ARM et.al.
Fernando and Scott,
The ARM target isn't multi-arch. If it isn't converted it will end up
being obsoleted. Given this target is widely used, I don't know that
that this would be a popular move.
Unfortunatly, looks like both of you are now too busy with other
committments to do the work required, you both have most certainly been
struggling to keep up with the other ARM patches that have gone by. Can
I suggest that you each seriously consider stepping down from the Arm
maintenance responsabilities. That way other more active contributors
can step up to the task.