This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Double ';' problem in stabs
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: debashis mahata <debashis dot mahata at wipro dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 23:22:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: Double ';' problem in stabs
- References: <email@example.com>
> 1. Is it anywhere documented that the last ';' (the second one) should
> be present?
> 2. If not, is it a bug (the assumption that last ';' should
> be persent) in Gdb, which requires a fix?
> 3. In case a fix is required what will be the long term strategy?
I'd treat it as a GDB bug - even if someone could find a spec indicating
that Sun's compiler is producing bad STABS, GDB should still be handling
them. Could I suggest at least filing a bug report at