This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: displaying wchar_t in gdb
- From: Paul Hilfinger <hilfingr at EECS dot Berkeley dot EDU>
- To: Klaus-Georg Adams <Klaus-Georg dot Adams at sap dot com>
- Cc: leakstan at erols dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 03:34:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: displaying wchar_t in gdb
- Reply-to: Hilfinger at cs dot berkeley dot edu
Well, a note of caution. We do have code for wide *Ada* strings, but
these have an Ada-specific representation (and an Ada-specific output
format for the non-ASCII stuff), and I don't know that the code will
be directly useful to you. Nevertheless, welcome to it.