This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: displaying wchar_t in gdb
- From: Klaus-Georg Adams <Klaus-Georg dot Adams at sap dot com>
- To: leakstan at erols dot com
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:14:14 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re: displaying wchar_t in gdb
> Ada (the programming language) supports wide characters natively, and
> the GNU Ada compiler GNAT provides a patch to gdb. I haven't checked,
> but I bet it prints wide character strings properly. So looking at the
> GNAT patch to gdb would be a place to start.
I have tried to locate that patch but was unsucessful. Could you point
me to the right place?