This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: C++ debugging progress
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 23:35:39 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: C++ debugging progress
> For the curious, I've gotten all but two of the virtual function tests to
> pass in virtfuncs.exp. I'm not entirely sure what's wrong with one of the
> others, and the other goes up as far as the parser (pEe->D::fd() yields
> "attempt to take address of value not in memory"). There's also a bunch of
> namespace problems, of course.
> So once I clean them up a little I'll post the rest for people to try.
Please do! I'm looking forward to it.