This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: 5.1 is out, can I finally delete ... blah ...?
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 18:02:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: 5.1 is out, can I finally delete ... blah ...?
- References: <3C035562.email@example.com> <3C03C07E.199DD125@redhat.com>
> I have been asking permission to get rid of these ifdef's for long.
> As soon as I hear the word I will start cleaning it up.
> I guess we already satisfied the requirement to leave them in for
> one full release, right?
I think it was something like:
5.0 contained MI but not enabled - see if it got used
5.1 contained MI enabled - since it is being used
That way such a radical change didn't become the norm without hard
evidence that it was going to be used/maintained.
Anyway, 5.1 is out so yes the #ifdef UI_OUT can be stripped.