This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: 5.1 is out, can I finally delete ... blah ...?
- From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:34:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: 5.1 is out, can I finally delete ... blah ...?
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <3C035562.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Cagney wrote:
> [Yes, well, you know, um, hmm, er, there is a lot isn't there]
> Can I suggest that the sentimental old far.s be given the oportunity to
> delete their favorite targets (Stan Shebs and mac stuff? me and TiC80?
> ...) Sob, sniff.
> As for some of the other stuff (#ifdef UI_OUT, obosolete commands) hmm,
> yes, not sure what to do. Thoughts? An MI or CLI maintainer?
I have been asking permission to get rid of these ifdef's for long.
As soon as I hear the word I will start cleaning it up.
I guess we already satisfied the requirement to leave them in for
one full release, right?
Red Hat Canada Ltd. E-Mail: email@example.com
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9