This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- From: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at cygnus dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 03:31:23 -0800
- Subject: missing construct_inferior_arguments
I'm having a problem that I think is related to your patch:
2001-11-21 Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Fix for PR gdb/209, PR gdb/156:
* gdbarch.c, gdbarch.h: Rebuilt.
* gdbarch.sh: Added `construct_inferior_arguments'.
I am building a cross-gdb to a soon-to-be-contributed embedded target,
and I get:
/home/geoffk/co/combined/gdb/gdbarch.c:509: undefined reference to
/home/geoffk/co/combined/gdb/gdbarch.c:501: undefined reference to
because fork-child.o is not linked in (not surprisingly, since there
is no forking and thus no children for this target).
I worked around it by replacing the two uses of
'construct_inferior_arguments' with 0, but I'm sure that breaks native
Geoff Keating <email@example.com>