This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: FYI: build-libiberty patch
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com,newlib at sources dot redhat dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 23:40:16 -0500
- Subject: Re: FYI: build-libiberty patch
- References: <200111270130.fAR1Uf803640@envy.delorie.com>
> The purpose of this patch is to build a libiberty that is for the
> build machine, for cases where build!=host, for things that get built
> *and executed* during the build process (bfd's chew comes to mind).
Hmm, you can add sim/igen to your list.
(Sounds like it has been properly tested.)