This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: displaying wchar_t in gdb
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: Klaus-Georg Adams <Klaus-Georg dot Adams at sap dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:28:37 +0200 (IST)
- Subject: Re: displaying wchar_t in gdb
On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Klaus-Georg Adams wrote:
> I am working on a large project in C++ which works entirely with wide
> strings and streams. Is there a way to display wchar_t in gdb similar
> to narrow strings?
The usual technique is to have in the application a function which can
print such strings, and then call it from GDB using the "call" command.