This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: c++ debugging hosed
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>
- Cc: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>, jason at redhat dot com, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 12:09:13 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: c++ debugging hosed
> No, it's relevant to STABS, too.
> It's due to not properly searching virtual baseclasses.
> I might still have the changes to do that somewhere, if someone wants
This has been broken for some time now. I'd appreciate it if it got
fixed, so that C++ could be debugged properly.