This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: exit status of 'make check'
- From: George France <france at handhelds dot org>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: clp at iol dot unh dot edu
- Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 08:08:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: exit status of 'make check'
- References: <200111212321.RAA09463@duracef.shout.net>
It has been a while since we chatted. I hope you are doing well.
> > When I ever I do a 'make check' on gdb using the cvs HEAD tree on either
> > the intel or Alpha architecture. It always returnes a non-zero exit code.
> > The testsuites execute and produce a good gdb.log and gdb.sum files. Has
> > anybody seen this before??
> Yes, this is normal. I just do:
> make check || true
This was not exactly the solution that I was hoping for. :-) We need to fix
this problem. It would be really useful to know if 'make check' did or did
not have an anomaly.
Any Ideas before I go mucking about?