This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: g++ v3 gdb 5.0 problems
- From: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at mediaone dot net>
- To: John Hedges <john at drystone dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 16:41:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: g++ v3 gdb 5.0 problems
- References: <E166ax8-00008r-00@gwlinux>
On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 05:14:26PM +0000, John Hedges wrote:
> gdb is really broken on two linux (Debian and Redhat) boxes since I upgraded
> to gcc 3.01/2 - so broken that I'm sure I must be doing something wrong.
> I tried gdb 4.18 5.0 5.0.63 and 64. All the same.
Get a gdb 5.0.93 or a gdb 5.1 snapshot from http://sources.redhat.com/gdb