This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Bug with watchpoints on Linux
- From: "Eli Zaretskii" <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: muller at cerbere dot u-strasbg dot fr
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 20:25:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: Bug with watchpoints on Linux
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:01:59 +0100
> From: Pierre Muller <email@example.com>
> But at the second run, the program is never stopped because
> of the changes to this global variable.
> It seems like there is a problem with the hardware watchpoint
> I tested this on only one Linux machine,
> but both the main and the 5.1 branches show this problem.
The DJGPP port doesn't have this problem.