This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Fixing Linux/SPARC
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: Mark Kettenis <kettenis at wins dot uva dot nl>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 14:18:42 -0500
- Subject: Re: Fixing Linux/SPARC
- References: <200110171407.f9HE7qL00752@delius.kettenis.local> <20011117134010.A15244@nevyn.them.org>
> On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 04:07:52PM +0200, Mark Kettenis wrote:
>> Hi Dan & other interested folks,
>> Something like the code below (completely untested, probably doesn't
>> even compile) is needed to fix Linux/SPARC.
> Compiles, after fixing the obvious typos. I'm going to commit it to
> the mainline as obvious, since it takes Linux/SPARC from not-building
> to building; test results are abysmal, though. It looks as if we can't
> figure out the memory location variables are stored at correctly.
> They're being accessed in the unmapped 0x90000000 segment instead of
> 0x70000000, and not even at the right offsets. I'll look in to it more
Dan, can you please replace the calls to read_register_gen() with