type error in gdb

Hi,

    i have developed C++ code in Solaris 5.7 Sparc Version.while
debuggin my code with the help of gdb,some places i am

getting type_error in "this" pointer.i could not access the value of any
variable in the particular class.why it is giving

type_error.i could not get the info,why it is giving these error
message.

    if any one knows please let me know as early as possible.please
treat this is very urgent.

Sasikumar JP