This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Vendor compiler problems and Results for 5.0.93 -nx gdb testsuite on
- To: RDBrown at mira dot net, RBrown64 at csc dot com dot au
- Subject: Re: Vendor compiler problems and Results for 5.0.93 -nx gdb testsuite on
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 18:02:35 -0500
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <E163PKo-0000J4-00@urtur>
>>Hmm, devo no longer has gdb/gnu-regex.c so if this problem is there it
>>will be in a different form. Have you tried just including libiberty?
> Not yet. Will have a look.. Main point is that gdb 5.1 may require gcc
> on platforms that don't provide alloca.
>>Does it build using GCC?
> gcc 2.95.3 built testresults were fine.
> alpha-dec-osf4.0e built with gcc 2.95.x gives a gdb internal error on
> startup but may work thereafter.
Ok, thanks. I'll add it. You may want to give something like ``CC="cc
-DUSE_LDR_ROUTINES"'' a wirl. Check for USE_LDR_ROUTINES in the sources
for more info.