This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Vendor compiler problems and Results for 5.0.93 -nx gdb testsuiteon
- To: ac131313 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Vendor compiler problems and Results for 5.0.93 -nx gdb testsuiteon
- From: RDBrown at mira dot net
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 09:13:42 +1100 (EST)
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Reply-to: RDBrown at mira dot net,RBrown64 at csc dot com dot au
>Hmm, devo no longer has gdb/gnu-regex.c so if this problem is there it
>will be in a different form. Have you tried just including libiberty?
Not yet. Will have a look.. Main point is that gdb 5.1 may require gcc
on platforms that don't provide alloca.
>Does it build using GCC?
gcc 2.95.3 built testresults were fine.
alpha-dec-osf4.0e built with gcc 2.95.x gives a gdb internal error on
startup but may work thereafter.