This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: G packet format ...
[Get raw message]
- To: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: G packet format ...
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 14:33:08 -0500
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <3BEF5CF4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3BF0210A.C7E44207@cygnus.com>
> What about having built-in sets of such configurations and
> letting the user select from the one available for the
> currently selected architecture.
Yes true. Get something basic working first though :-)