This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: G packet format ...
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: G packet format ...
- From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 14:20:42 -0500
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Organization: Red Hat , Inc. - Toronto
- References: <3BEF5CF4.email@example.com>
What about having built-in sets of such configurations and
letting the user select from the one available for the
currently selected architecture.
show remote registers
(prints the currently selected spec and the available ones)
set remote registers <spec>
where <spec> is from the list of available ones.
For instance, for i386, one could have:
This way we can minimize the risk of a mismatch with the target.
Red Hat - Toronto E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9