This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb.ini vs. .gdbinit on cygwin
- To: gdb <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: gdb.ini vs. .gdbinit on cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 16:01:50 -0500
- References: <20011111205316.R2138@cygbert.vinschen.de>
On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 08:53:16PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>is there still a reason why the .gdbinit file is called gdb.ini
>Are there any issues with that? 8.3 filesystems are rather dead since
No. Is it actually documented as gdb.ini for Windows?
I'd like to just nuke this behavior.