This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Delete .texi files from trunk?
- To: ac131313 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Delete .texi files from trunk?
- From: "Eli Zaretskii" <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 21:15:06 +0200
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <3BEEC3EA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 13:31:06 -0500
> From: Andrew Cagney <email@example.com>
> Can anyone think of a reason for not deleting the generated .texi files
> from the trunk? They are badly out-of-date.
What files are those, specifically?