This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Building gdb for sparcv9-sun-solaris2.8
- To: Debbie Meade <deb_meade at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: Re: Building gdb for sparcv9-sun-solaris2.8
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 13:25:28 -0500
- Cc: Dan Nicolaescu <dann at godzilla dot ICS dot UCI dot EDU>, Eric Aversa <eaversa at omnesys dot com>, gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Just FYI, I've added this to GDB 5.1's release notes.
There are known problems with GCC 3.0.x for the 64 bit sparc target
(bad code gen). You could try a development version of GCC.