This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: How should we handle filenames containing spaces
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- Subject: Re: How should we handle filenames containing spaces
- From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 11:14:25 -0500
- CC: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at ACT-Europe dot FR>, fnasser at cygnus dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <Pine.SUN.3.91.1011108175255.15310H-100000@is>
Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, Fernando Nasser wrote:
> > I am in favor of double-quotes for handling these cases as it is an
> > accepted practice on Unix-like systems.
> Oh, and of course, single quotes are also in line with this tradition.
> Windows users might not be used to them as they are to double quotes,
I use double-quotes (and not because of Windows). But it may be a Tcl
Anyway, single-quotes is fine with me as well.
Red Hat Canada Ltd. E-Mail: email@example.com
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9