This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: How should we handle filenames containing spaces
- To: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: How should we handle filenames containing spaces
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 17:53:50 +0200 (IST)
- cc: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at ACT-Europe dot FR>, fnasser at cygnus dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, Fernando Nasser wrote:
> I am in favor of double-quotes for handling these cases as it is an
> accepted practice on Unix-like systems.
Oh, and of course, single quotes are also in line with this tradition.
Windows users might not be used to them as they are to double quotes,