This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: make the lack of testsuite/gdb.asm tests an error?
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: make the lack of testsuite/gdb.asm tests an error?
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 02:30:42 -0500
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <3BD8E5E7.email@example.com>
> GDB has one simple assembler source debugging test. Unfortunaly only the d10v has made use of it (there was a h8500 patch but that was lost).
> In an attempt to encourage maintainers to implement at least this basic assembler test, I'd like to propose chaging the warning currently printed (when the test hasn't been fixed) with an error.
No one commented. I'll submit a patch.