This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Today's gdb failed
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Today's gdb failed
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 06 Nov 2001 22:34:59 -0700
- Cc: Gdb List <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- References: <email@example.com> <3BE8ABC6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Cagney <email@example.com> writes:
>> ../../src/gdb/regcache.c:329: gdb-internal-error: legacy_write_register_gen: Assertion `regnum >= 0 && regnum < (NUM_REGS + NUM_PSEUDO_REGS)' failed.
Andrew> Hmm, I was going to post a ``yes I know, I fixed it'' but that
Andrew> doesn't look like the bit I broke.
I looked a little bit.
On my system, HAVE_PTRACE_GETFPXREGS is not defined.
This means that HAVE_SSE_REGS is not defined.
So the value of the above expression seems to be 32.
However regnum is 41.
I don't know what this means though. I can't look any more.