This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Building gdb for sparcv9-sun-solaris2.8
- To: Eric Aversa <eaversa at omnesys dot com>
- Subject: Re: Building gdb for sparcv9-sun-solaris2.8
- From: Igor Schein <igor at txc dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 11:27:13 -0500
- Cc: igor at txc dot com, Debbie Meade <deb_meade at yahoo dot com>, Dan Nicolaescu <dann at godzilla dot ICS dot UCI dot EDU>, gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <20011105110519.B21721@mailhub.txc.com> <BEEAJLEKIKNHAAGHCHOICEEHCJAA.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: igor at txc dot com
On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 11:19:18AM -0500, Eric Aversa wrote:
> Is there any sense on how stable the pre-3.1 series is? I believe the
> release date is not scheduled for next April?
Well, I've been using C portion of it to compile lsof and pari/gp.
Latter is a very complex code sensative to any compiler glitches. In
the fast few months it's been consisently stable. It does have its
bugs, and I don't know if it's production-ready, but it's served
satisfactory for my limited scope.