This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: auto-sync more files?
- To: geoffk at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: auto-sync more files?
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 19:53:24 -0500
- CC: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, newlib at sources dot redhat dot com, cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <200111032102.fA3L25O07809@greed.delorie.com> <200111032137.NAA20201@geoffk.org>
> A bunch of these files are actually already mastered somewhere else,
> for instance config.sub and config.guess, and the libtool files;
> it'd probably be better to have the script get them directly from the
Except I don't have a script to do that already, and we usually think
about new versions before importing them.