This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Building gdb for sparcv9-sun-solaris2.8
- To: Debbie Meade <deb_meade at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: Re: Building gdb for sparcv9-sun-solaris2.8
- From: Jeff Holcomb <jeffh at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 12:50:56 -0800 (PST)
- cc: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, deb_meade at yahoo dot com
On Thu, 1 Nov 2001, Debbie Meade wrote:
> I am trying to build gdb 5.0 for
> sparcv9-sun-solaris2.8 host and I am getting a failure
> while configuring:
Is that a valid host triple? What happens when you run src/config.guess
? I suspect you want your host to be either sparc-sun-solaris2.8 or
Red Hat, Inc.