This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Should gdb know "short unsigned int"?
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Should gdb know "short unsigned int"?
- From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 11:35:36 -0800
- Cc: GDB <gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <20011002155817.A6952@lucon.org> <3BC4BAE8.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20011010160407.A27429@lucon.org> <3BE1A0A8.email@example.com>
On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 02:21:12PM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> > I don't know. Is the fix in gdb 5.1?
> Looks like the bug is still there :-( Care to fix the trunk?
Sorry, I have enough stuff on my plate :-(.