This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Should gdb know "short unsigned int"?
- To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Subject: Re: Should gdb know "short unsigned int"?
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 14:21:12 -0500
- Cc: GDB <gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <20011002155817.A6952@lucon.org> <3BC4BAE8.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20011010160407.A27429@lucon.org>
> On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 05:17:28PM -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote:
>> > Should gdb know "short unsigned int"? I got
>> > (gdb) p (short unsigned int) 10
>> > A parse error in expression, near ` int) 10'.
>> > (gdb) p (unsigned short int) 10
>> > $3 = 10
>> Does this still occure? MichaelS recently did some cleanups to do with
>> C's parser.
>> If it does can you please at least file a bug report.
> I don't know. Is the fix in gdb 5.1?
Looks like the bug is still there :-( Care to fix the trunk?