This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Who maintains src/config/ ?
- To: ac131313 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Who maintains src/config/ ?
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 13:18:56 -0500
- CC: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <3BE13462.email@example.com>
> src/MAINTAINERS says ``Ask''. Is anyone keeping src/config/ and
> gcc/config/ in sync for instance?
I have the right permissions to do so (and the toplevel
Makefile*/configure*) if someone wants to sync them up and send a
patch to gcc-patches. Then I can just hook them into my libiberty
But at the moment, nobody is intentionally syncing them outside of
just telling people to apply their patches to both.