This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Who maintains src/config/ ?
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Who maintains src/config/ ?
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 09:34:32 -0800
- CC: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <3BE13462.email@example.com>
Andrew Cagney wrote:
> src/MAINTAINERS says ``Ask''. Is anyone keeping src/config/ and
> gcc/config/ in sync for instance?
No, but that's not too surprising, because src/config/ is now almost
entirely bogus; many, if not all, of the flags set by those files
are no longer passed down to submakes or are used by configury in
any way. It would take a concerted effort to prove whackability
though, so the files are just left to molder.