This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: support for threads and gdbserver
- To: David Byron <dbyron at coactive dot com>
- Subject: Re: support for threads and gdbserver
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 12:18:57 -0500
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com,Ranjan Parthasarathy <Ranjan dot Parthasarathy at efi dot com>
- References: <7118259C3044D311942700508B2CA5BB9DCEF8@BALANCE>
On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 09:13:55AM -0800, David Byron wrote:
> On 17-oct-01, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> >Second, gdbserver simply does not support threads. I believe patches
> >for this should be materializing soon (I hope...).
> Just curious what the status is?
I've no idea. The person who was going to contribute them has not
Ranjin? Are you still out there? :)
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer