Re: Using a compiler for testsuite that's not GCC?

Looking at gdb_preprocess and gdb_compile from gdb.exp, it would look like I would need to replace these functions with something that works with my compiler?

Pardon me if I'm being dense, but I'm trying to figure out where are the proper places for configuration mods, and I don't see anything that resembles my configuration.

T.