gdb & arm

Hi,

I run into annoying problem with arm gdb, it is still there
in gdb-20011002: if set a break point into function, then function
parameters will be printed incorrectly when break point is hit.

It seems that breakpoint is hit before the function prologue is complete,
gdb uses symbol description applicable to the body of the function, and
before function prologue is done symbols simply do not match
their descriptions.

Everything gets back to normal once you reach the first source line
in the function.

It is not terminal problem but quite annoying one.

I am wondering are there any way to fix it. I suppose it should
be trivially simple in case of arm with apcs-32 ?

Can anybody help ?

Thanks,

Aleksey