[rfc] Completion tests failing

I don't like failing tests... especially ones that time out after absurd
periods of time.  So, I've been looking at the testsuite, particularly
completion.exp today.

The test failing for me right now is completion for 'p "a<tab>'.  The
comments, and the testsuite, say that this is a string literal and should
not be completed.  The code tries to complete it as a location, though, and
decides to run it through location_completer. make_symbol_completion_list
notices the stray ", and decides not to allow completion; but
make_source_files_completion_list does no such thing.

Which behavior would people prefer?  I can update the testsuite to match.
I'd also like to add expressions like:

        -re "^p \"a\[^\"\]*\"$"     { fail "complete 'p \"a'" }

if it is not supposed to complete; that is, if gdb completes it to something
and supplies the trailing quote, fail now, instead of waiting for timeout
and failing the next dozen tests too.