Re: http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/

>     o    [download|cvs] or [download] [cvs] from ChrisF.
>         Ok with me.  Any one got a preference?
>         Should there be separate gdb/download and
>         gdb/cvs directories? Probably not.  Hmm, then again
>         it would allow a better separation of CVS(1)
>         and official FTP.

I added [cvs] pointing to download.  I almost created a ``cvs''
directory but then rememberd DOS.

I've also tweeked the fish so it points to the relevant news article so
people can learn a little about its history.

CGD wrote:
> I don't know what the exact protocol is for announcing minor changes,
> so i'll just note that I fixed the 'download' link in the 5.1
> announcement.  (it was pointing into the void.)

I've no idea.  I know JimK made a decision that there was no ChangeLog.
  Perhaps mention tweeks you think important.  Looking around, there are
plenty of other "/.." links around :-(

Thanks for fixing it.
	Andrew