Re: About those test messages

> I considered blocking image attachments after that idiocy but it
> occurred to me that people occasionally post screen shots of problems so
> I couldn't make a unilateral decision to block images.
>
> If the consensus is that no one wants to ever see any kind of images,
> though, I can either bounce or strip them.
>
> Should we vote?
>
> cgf

I'd say bouncing messages with images is the better way to go so that
the sender clearly knows images aren't allowed in posts.  As for those
who post screen shots of problems, it may be a little more work for them
but I'm sure they could figure out how to send it off to a website and
post a URL to such an image rather than the image itself.  This is
better than getting one's butt flamed by a conservative superior at the
workplace.  :/

--