Re: RFC: Obsolete TUI _before_ 5.1?

> I think it's a little bit too early (for me) to declare TUI obsolete.
> I suggest I spend some more time on it to see if I can do something
> useful and acceptable for it (let's say before mid or end July).
>
> When do you plan to do a 5.1 release?

``soon''.

> Could you state a date when no new feature should be integrated?

FWIW, I largely don't believe in feature freezes.

Instead I believe that since people are trying to keep GDB stable (while
still allowing change) a branch can be made, well in theory, at any
time.  When it comes down to it, GDB is a user interface, and user
interfaces are best implemented iterativly.

enjoy,
	Andrew

PS: I'd just like to take this oportunity to deny all rumors that the ``bunyip'' is a figment of

the Australian imagination (It is real, I've been attacked by one and
can show the scars .... ;-) and that Toronto has an air polution problem
(cough, splutter, ...) :-)