Re: Need documentation

On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Preeti Agarwal wrote:

> Ya, I have gone through it. I was looking for some more information.

Then I'd suggest to ask specific questions here.  Perhaps, when faced
with specific issues, someone will point you to additional documentation,
although I'd expect most of the available docs to be integrated into
gdbint.texinfo already.  Otherwise, people will just try to help you
understand the specific code you are looking at.