Re: DOS/Windows-specific code: cli-cmds.c

On Tue, 8 May 2001, Andrew Cagney wrote:

> > IMO, it should be moved to xm-go32.h.
>
> Don't forget that the *x* files are going.  config.in/configure.in are
> better.

Alternatively, we could simply put it into defs.h.  We have already
quite a few system-dependent defines there.  (Hmm, how about creating
a sysdep.h or something, and moving those defines to that file?)

The downside of configure.in is that it's a lot of fuss for
practically doing the same: you examine some preprocessor macro in the
test program.  Simply testing the same preprocessor macro at GDB
compile time has the same effect.