arm simulator

Hi! A couple of weeks ago I mentioned a bug in the arm simulator. See:
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb/2001-02/msg00343.html

In armsupp.c function ARMul_FixCPSR determines if the current mode is
allowed to access the CPSR by looking at the banked
registers. Unfortunately, both System Mode and User Mode use the same
banked registers. I proposed a fix, but it didn't cover thumb mode.

Can anybody please take care of it? That would be great!

Please send me some feedback to lache@tu-harburg.de, I am not on the list
at this point in time.

Regards,

Jens-Christian