This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Adding support for core files to DJGPP
- To: deo at logos-m dot ru
- Subject: Re: Adding support for core files to DJGPP
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at delorie dot com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 06:27:58 -0500 (EST)
- CC: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, sandmann at clio dot rice dot edu, djgpp-workers at delorie dot com
- References: <200103300906.EAA18026@indy.delorie.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:29:21 +0400
> From: egor duda <email@example.com>
> i think that cygwin in this account is similar to djgpp, so, i think,
> cygwin's way to produce and analyze core dumps may be used in djgpp
[lots of useful advice omitted]
Thanks! I will look into places you mentioned.