This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [gdb] OBSOLETE m88k platform
- To: GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [gdb] OBSOLETE m88k platform
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 14:04:49 -0500
- References: <3ABC0525.CADF7070@cygnus.com>
[Oops, I botched the reply-to in this one]
Like the z8k, this target is going to be marked as ``broken - known
problem in 5.1''. It isn't going to be obsoleted.
Andrew Cagney wrote:
> [Reply-to: GDB Discussion < gdb AT sources DOT redhat DOT com > ]
> As part of GDB 5.1, the m88k platform has been identified as a candidate
> for obsolescence. This platform:
> o definitly no longer builds
> o has no active maintainer
> ``Configurations that have been declared obsolete in this release have
> been commented out. Unless there is activity to revive these
> configurations, the next release of GDB will have their sources
> permanently REMOVED.''
> If you have any comments or questions on this, please send them to the
> GDB Discussion group.
> Andrew Cagney
> Acting Head GDB Maintainer