This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Merging manuals (was Re: How do you use GDB to debug GDB)
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- Subject: Re: Merging manuals (was Re: How do you use GDB to debug GDB)
- From: jtc at redback dot com (J.T. Conklin)
- Date: 21 Mar 2001 10:06:19 -0800
- Cc: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <chastain at cygnus dot com>,ac131313 at cygnus dot com, shebs at apple dot com, gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com,ischis2 at home dot com
- References: <Pine.SUN.3.91.1010321120115.24397T-100000@is>
- Reply-To: jtc at redback dot com
>>>>> "Eli" == Eli Zaretskii <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Eli> On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
>> gdb.texinfo is in some sense a public interface which is meant to be
>> stable. But information in gdbint.texinfo is not a public interface
>> and can change at any moment.
Eli> As Andrew says, ``humor me''.
Wouldn't Andrew say ``humour me'' :-)