This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Port to x86-64
- To: Jiri Smid <smid at suse dot cz>
- Subject: Re: Port to x86-64
- From: jtc at redback dot com (J.T. Conklin)
- Date: 20 Mar 2001 16:37:27 -0800
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: jtc at redback dot com
>>>>> "Jiri" == Jiri Smid <email@example.com> writes:
Jiri> My name is Jiri Smid and I work for SuSE CR.
Jiri> SuSE works on porting Linux to new 64-bit AMD processors.
Jiri> I will work on port GDB.
Is there anything that you need from us?
It's better to keep the GDB maintainers informed as much as possible
when it comes to a new port, as it will make integration of the port
into the master sources considerably easier. I believe Andrew has a
short list of requirements a new ports must adhere to before a port
can be integrated that you might want to familiarize yourself with
before getting too far along.