Re: Port to x86-64

>>>>> "Jiri" == Jiri Smid <smid@suse.cz> writes:
Jiri> My name is Jiri Smid and I work for SuSE CR.
Jiri> SuSE works on porting Linux to new 64-bit AMD processors.
Jiri> I will work on port GDB.

Is there anything that you need from us?

It's better to keep the GDB maintainers informed as much as possible
when it comes to a new port, as it will make integration of the port
into the master sources considerably easier.  I believe Andrew has a
short list of requirements a new ports must adhere to before a port
can be integrated that you might want to familiarize yourself with
before getting too far along.

        --jtc

--
J.T. Conklin