This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Merging manuals (was Re: How do you use GDB to debug GDB)
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <chastain at cygnus dot com>, ac131313 at cygnus dot com, shebs at apple dot com
- Subject: Re: Merging manuals (was Re: How do you use GDB to debug GDB)
- From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:56:18 -0700
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, ischis2 at home dot com
- References: <200103202016.MAA27812@bosch.cygnus.com>
On Mar 20, 12:16pm, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
> Another argument for separation of gdb.texinfo and gdbint.texinfo:
> gdb.texinfo is in some sense a public interface which is meant to be
> stable. But information in gdbint.texinfo is not a public interface
> and can change at any moment.
I find Michael's argument compelling. I think the manuals should be