This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB's remote protocol: rCommand
- To: Stephen Smith <ischis2 at home dot com>
- Subject: Re: GDB's remote protocol: rCommand
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:34:03 -0500
- Cc: GDB <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- References: <3AB6CB9A.C0883CD9@home.com>
Stephen Smith wrote:
> When reading chapter 13 of the gdb manual, the rcmd can be taken to mean one
> of two things:
> 1) a command sent from the host machine to the target machine for the GDB server/stub to
This one. All (well ok almost all) packets are GDB->target->GDB.